The Following Notices is for Intellipro Group Inc. ‘s employees:
Develop internal recruiting plan, design training programs, conduct internal business training, design team structure, manage tier structure, manage project timelines and allocate resources. Specific duties include:
• Business Management: Develop business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity. Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals such as project execution, sales growth, client satisfaction, and market share increase. Provide expertise in creating business plans, including detailed work breakdown structures and the Critical Path Method.
• Project Management: Establish and maintain functionally integrated projects including comprehensive talent acquisition, management and business outsourcing, HR service projects, etc. Design schedules to ensure accurate project timelines, perform financial and portfolio analyses to formulate appropriate project budgets. Ensure communication between teammates to effectively plan, evaluate project operations, track project performance, make recommendations for improvement, and facilitate resolution of issues.
• Business Analysis & Innovation: Use Microsoft Excel and Solver to formulate and run linear and integer programming models to perform quantitative analyses that allow us to better understand operation situations and generate improvement plans. Leverage quantitative methods such as Excel, Liner Regression, Solver, etc. Lead business team to innovate product and service offerings in order to build a competitive advantage and strengthen capabilities for accomplishing our company’s strategic objectives.
• Training:Design and implement regular business training to all the teammates to ensure they continuously improve their business skills. Assess recruiters’ skills, talents, performance and productivity and prepare written evaluations with advice for improvement.
• Recruiting: Develop and implement effective recruitment practice, policy, and procedures for building and development of high performing recruiter teams. Ensure recruitment and selection procedures and practice meet operational needs and have good practice requirements.
• Operation Management: Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of business goals. Specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and planning. Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to increase business efficiency. Coordinate with stakeholders and management in integrating business processes throughout the organization.
Bachelor’s degree in Management or a related field plus 2 years of experience. Foreign degree equivalent is acceptable. Must have experience in developing internal recruiting plan, designing training programs, conducting internal business training, designing team structure, managing tier structure, managing project timelines and allocating resources.
40 hours per week, M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
3120 Scott Boulevard, Suite 301, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
Email resume referencing job code# 818OM to HR Manager, Intellipro Group, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is eligible for the company’s referral incentive program. Please refer to the posted policy for details.
Santa Clara, CA
New Delhi, India
Oversea Branch Consulting
C&B and Payroll Management