The Following Notices is for Intellipro Group Inc. ‘s employees:
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customer account management.
• Develop a deep understanding of client’s recruiting objectives to develop affiliate strategies that deliver high impact results.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients, develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation and verbal communications skills.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relevant field, master degree preferred.
40 hours per week, M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Santa Clara, CA or Seattle, WA
Travel not required, but candidates must be willing to relocate to unanticipated locations across the country per contract demand.
Email resume to HR Manager, Intellipro Group, Inc. at email@example.com
This position is eligible for the company’s referral incentive program. Please refer to the posted policy for details.
Santa Clara, CA
New Delhi, India
Oversea Branch Consulting
C&B and Payroll Management