The Following Notices is for Intellipro Group Inc. ‘s employees:
• Design and develop service solutions in Cloud environment. Provide new functionalities/features to improve Cloud based service.
• Confer with users. Study systems flow, data usage and work processes. Investigate problem areas. Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Analyze business needs and incorporate them into service solutions.
• Work with Linux, Bash, Python, Borg and Borgmon.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field plus 2 years of experience. Foreign degree equivalent is acceptable. Experience to include working with Linux, Bash, Python, Borg and Borgmon.
40 hours per week, M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
2905 Stender Way, Suite 42, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
Travel not required, but candidates must be willing to relocate to unanticipated locations across the country per contract demand.
Email resume referencing job code# 0817XSE to HR Manager, Intellipro Group, Inc. at email@example.com
This position is eligible for the company’s referral incentive program. Please refer to the posted policy for details.
Santa Clara, CA
New Delhi, India
Oversea Branch Consulting
C&B and Payroll Management