Back to Jobs
- Santa Clara, CA
An exciting opportunity to work for a company that offers stability, longevity and growth!
Intellipro Group provides a comprehensive career development platform within an environment that challenges employees to perform at their best, while rewarding excellence and hard-work through a competitive compensation program.
- Typing and clerical work of a varied and specialized nature, including letters, memos, case histories, reports, lists, mailings, etc.
- Assemble information from various sources and enter information onto a variety of forms and reports (including computer forms) such as purchase orders, invoices, check requests, sub hours, etc. and create additional forms as needed.
- Maintain and process information and reports required for staff and client payroll, billing and invoicing. Maintain and verify program records, databases and files, i.e., client records, attendance, budget data, office files, staff/personnel records, etc.
- Answer phones, take messages, screen and distribute mail and use a variety of office machines, including computer, printer, copier, fax and calculator.
- Attend staff meetings and take minutes when requested.
- Provide clerical support to program staff for special projects, such as conducting financial reports and handling legal documents.
- Monitor and order office supplies and request maintenance or janitorial services.
- Develop and maintain program handbook and desk procedure manual.
- Acts as a mandated abuse reporter.
- Perform other duties, as assigned, to insure efficiency of program services.
Previous briefing experience is a plus
Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
College graduate or equivalent work experience
Microsoft Office Suite proficiency is required, particularly Excel.
HOURS: 40 hours per week, M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
JOB LOCATION: Santa Clara, CA. Travel not required, but candidates must be willing to relocate to unanticipated locations across the country per contract demand.
CONTACT: Email resume referencing job title to HR Manager, Intellipro Group, Inc. at email@example.com